If you’re looking for just the right occasion to join us on the water, here are a few suggestions…
The DC area’s scheduled events
There are countless events along the waterfront in the Washington area. Beat the traffic and add to your experience by traveling by private boat. Some events, such as fireworks shows, are simply twice as impressive reflecting on the water.
Annual / Ongoing Events:
- Independence Day Fireworks (July 4th)
- Alexandria’s Birthday Fireworks (Saturday following July 4th)
- Washington Nationals Baseball Games
- Holiday Boat Parade of Lights (December)
2018 Event Highlights:
Your own special events
While we don’t feel you need an extra reason to enjoy a boat cruise, we thought we’d provide a few ideas, just in case.
- Marriage proposals (7 so far)
- Promotions or corporate celebrations
- Graduation celebrations
- Mothers & fathers day
- Corporate rewards (our Corporate Club is coming soon)
Note, if you’d like, you can hire a professional photographer to shoot from a second Embark boat or s/he can be aboard, disguised as crew. Contact us to discuss logistics.
other Popular itineraries
Depending where you start, where you want to go, and how fast you want to go, cruises can be as short as 1 hour, or can last all day. Living the Life allows you to feel like you’ve got your own boat, and can include swimming, sightseeing, sunbathing, dining, watching the sunset and more. Thinking about buying your own boat? This is a perfect way to preview your average day on the water. Call to discuss what works best for you.
- Upper Potomac Cruise, from Georgetown (~1 hr)
- Monuments Cruise, from Georgetown (~1 hr)
The Wharf & Washington Channel including the National War College and General’s Row (~2 hrs)
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon Cruise (~3 hrs)
- Southern Potomac Cruise, incl. the Lost Ships of Mallows Bay (~5 hrs)
- Swimming at Belmont Bay & Mattawoman Creek (~5 hrs)
I get the idea. I’m ready to…