If you’re looking for just the right occasion to join us on the water, here are a few suggestions…
The DC area’s scheduled events
There are countless events along the waterfront in the Washington area. Beat the traffic and add to your experience by traveling by private boat. Some events, such as fireworks shows, are simply twice as impressive reflecting on the water.
Annual / Ongoing Events:
- Independence Day Fireworks (July 4th)
- Contact us re: 2018 (online res. system may not show accurate pricing or availability). This is Washington’s premier day on the water!
- Alexandria’s Birthday Fireworks (Saturday following July 4th)
- Contact us re: 2018 (our online reservation system may not show accurate availability). This show is a close runner up to the 4th, & the fireworks are launched from a barge!
- Washington Nationals Baseball Games
- Holiday Boat Parade of Lights (December)
2018 Event Highlights:
Your own special events
While we don’t feel you need an extra reason to enjoy a boat cruise, we thought we’d provide a few ideas, just in case.
- Marriage proposals (7 so far)*
- Promotions or company celebrations
- Graduation celebrations
- Mothers & Fathers Day
* Note, if you’d like, you can hire a professional photographer to shoot from a second Embark boat or s/he can be aboard, disguised as crew. Contact us to discuss logistics.
Popular sightseeing itineraries
Depending where you start, where you want to go, and how fast you want to go, cruises can be as short as 1 hour, or can last all day. Living the Life allows you to feel like you’ve got your own boat, and can include swimming, sightseeing, sunbathing, dining, watching the sunset, & more. Call to discuss what works best for you.
- Upper Potomac Cruise, from Georgetown (~1 hrs)
- Monuments Cruise, from Georgetown (~90 mins)
The Wharf & Washington Channel including the National War College and General’s Row (~2 hrs)
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon Cruise (~3 hrs)
I get the idea. I’m ready to…