Rates & policies
$375/hour + TAX*
This includes your time on the vessel, a U.S. Coast Guard licensed captain/tour guide, all fuel, soft drinks, bottled water and ice.
The rate is for the boat, regardless of the number of passengers (1–6). With 6 passengers (the maximum allowed by the U.S. Coast Guard) the rate equates to $62.50 per person per hour.
Life jackets for adults and kids are provided aboard. Please let us know of any children under the age of 13 as they must wear life jackets at all times. No exceptions to this rule—this is a USCG requirement. Life jackets for dogs are available—please let us know in advance, as we don’t store them on the boats.
(Note: a 36’ sedan bridge cabin cruiser is available by special arrangement with advance notice. Please call to discuss pricing and other details.)
* Tax varies based on a combination of pick-up and drop-off location:
- If start & end are both within:
- Washington DC: 5.75% tax
- Maryland: 10% tax
- Virginia: 0% tax
- If start & end are different:
- DC → Maryland or Virginia: 0% tax
- Maryland → DC or Virginia: 10% tax
- Virginia → DC or Maryland: 0% tax
Some locations charge a docking fee as follows:
- Washington Harbour / Georgetown Waterfront: $0
- The DC Wharf / Gangplank Marina: $0
- Columbia Island Marina: $0
- The Yards Marina: $30
- Alexandria City Marina: $100*
- National Harbor: $15 (Mon–Thu) or $30 (Fri–Sun)
- Mount Vernon Wharf: $100* roundtrip or $50 one-way
Unfortunately, we have to pass this fee on to our customers.
* While the fees from Virginia docks are higher, than others, note that you typically will pay 0% in tax, which will partially or entirely offset this cost.
Should you have to cancel a reservation for any reason, the following refund policy applies (see weather policy below):
- More than 14 days from reservation date: 100% refund
- 14 days to 8 days from reservation date: 50% refund
- 7 days or less from reservation date: No refund
In rain or forecast rain, cruises will continue as planned. We have a bimini cover, umbrellas and blankets. Please bring your rain gear too. While not ideal, rainy days offer their own unique experiences.
Named storms or specific marine conditions:
Major weather events rarely impact the area. However, in the event of a named tropical storm, a hurricane, a very strong thunderstorm, a severe sea state, or unusually low temperatures, cruises will be cancelled or postponed for safety, and a full refund or credit will be issued.