Private, captained cruises along Washington DC’s waterways.
All cruises are fully customizable & available by the hour.
Go near or far, fast or slow. See the sights or relax on anchor.
Your captain provides a tour narrative, if desired.
Food and (adult) beverages may be brought aboard.
Bring a fishing pole for the kids, or fresh fish to grill.
Up to 6 guests per boat. Have more friends? Add more boats!
Dogs allowed (yes, we have life vests for dogs too).
Idle quietly by DC’s iconic sights, speed down the Potomac River to historic Mount Vernon, or lower the anchor and let the afternoon ebb and flow.
View gallery ⇒
Comfortable seating in bow, amidships and aft.
- Bimini cover provides shade, if desired.
- Private lavatory & sink.
- Swim ladder in case you choose to get wet.
- Sound system: Bring your own playlist or enjoy ours.
- Life jackets provided (USCG required <13 yrs old).
- Dining table, coolers and grill available.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, and ice included.
- Fuel included in all rates.
I’ve heard enough! I’m ready to…